Skip to content
Why shop with IN-HOUSE?
Cost Savings and Remodeler's Satisfaction
Many homeowners overlook important factors when selecting their kitchen and bath supplier which can lead to a surprising increase in overall costs and/or disappointment. Working with IN-HOUSE will help keep your project budget on track. Purchasing at IN-HOUSE makes your kitchen and bath buying experience an enjoyable satisfying experience. Keeping you happy increases our great reputation and helps us acquire future referrals. Much of our success has been due to repeat and referral business. Here are some of the key IN-HOUSE factors that make us a valuable kitchen and bath resource:
- We sell only durable goods.
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. Not all kitchen and bath items are designed to last. Many kitchens and baths on Cape Cod were selected in haste and require replacement due to improper finishing or construction methods that have failed to hold up to normal use. The products we recommend are constructed using quality materials with a proven track record. This means that you will save time and money, because the materials are reliable. Read more about cabinet buying advice here.
- More than half of the homeowners we work with remodel their space because they are unhappy with the design. Not everyone is a great designer. Besides years of training, experience, and obtaining product knowledge, a designer must also understand esthetics and work spaces. At IN-HOUSE we strive to create a space that functions well, maximizes your room's footprint, adds value, and offers timeless beauty. Our recommendations will go beyond the process of just ordering cabinets that will fit. A design that works and is pleasing over a long term saves you money. At IN-HOUSE you will be working with award winning design experts. Read more about hiring us for design here.
- Avoiding the remodeler's nightmare should be high on your list when searching for a competent supplier. We have your back throughout the entire process. You may have heard of projects that were never completed, items not fitting properly, damaged goods arriving, or incompetent workers involved. We strive to complete every project in a timely fashion with our experienced staff and select manufacturers. Our unique IN-HOUSE purchasing process and follow-through is designed to save you remodeling headaches. In fact we are so well known for product quality, timely completion, and customer satisfaction that highly respected building contractors continue to utilize us as their preferred supplier.
- Proper guidance and advice is worth it's weight in gold. When we help you through the remodeling process you can feel confident that we will share our vast experience and knowledge. Foresight is far better than hindsight. With over 30 years experience and thousands of completed projects we have a unique valuable understanding of what makes a satisfying project go well. You can take advantage of this wealth by utilizing the IN-HOUSE team.
- Highly respected architects, building contractors, plumbers, and electricians refer their clients to us because we offer virtually endless selection, superb design advice, and professional service. Homeowners discover fresh new ideas and are thrilled upon completion. To begin the conversation about your kitchen or bath project, give us a call at 1-508-834-7399.
Working With IN-HOUSE
We recommend that you call us at 1-508-834-7399 to set up a free in office consultation. If you cannot make it into our office, and live on Cape Cod, please give us a call to discuss an in home consultation at your location. Even though we are located in Truro, we are Cape Cod's premier kitchen and bath supplier because we service the Cape Cod region.
There are a few important steps that we like you to complete before we begin any design work:
- Make a list of anything you dislike with your current space. Also list any important
must have items.
- Please browse magazines or the internet to find photos of items that appeal to you. Print or save your favorite photos so that you can share them with our design team. If this is a technical challenge for you, please contact us for help.
- Try to establish a budget figure for your project and obtain the funding source. If you are not sure what financial figures you need to do this, please discuss this with us. We have a thorough understanding of current project pricing and can discuss your goals / financial targets.
- If you are in need of a new kitchen, visit an appliance store and begin selecting the appliances you may want. We recommend you hold off on your final purchase until you consult with IN-HOUSE. We can offer help with appliance selection.
- If you need help selecting any items (plumbing, tile, flooring, countertops, etc.) for your space, consider using our award winning design team throughout your decision process.
Love your home again. Make IN-HOUSE your kitchen and bath supply partner.